The Laughing tree Kids Club offers exceptional Accredited Day Home Services in a completely separate facility from our home. It is in it’s own full walkout suite with separate entrance, bathroom, kitchen and more. You get a safe dedicated space like a commercial day care service but the personal touch and care that a day home provides.
We are located in Airdrie AB in the Bayside area near 8th and Yankee Valley Blvd, right beside Kid’s and Company.
We do not have a TV anywhere in The Laughing Tree. We provide an oasis from the flashing lights and focus on the fun crafts and activities planned for their day.
We are an Accredited Day Home Operator with a local agency that has a rigorous application process and they visit us a minimum of 6 times annually as part of being Accredited.
Genna is Certified with Child Care First Aid, Level B CPR and AED as well as Child Development Level 1.
Our Accredited, Licensed and Insured day home is open from 7:30am Until 5:00pm Monday to Thursday. (unless other arrangements have been made)
Club Membership Includes:
- Love, Patience and Positive Reinforcement
- Healthy breakfast, lunch, snacks and drinks. (Focus on fresh and high quality ingredients!)
- Craft and Art Supplies with guided sessions as well as free play!
- Access to Toys, Games and Sensory Activities
- Zumbini! (Genna is a licensed instructor)
- Books and Educational Materials (Preparing your mini for K and beyond)
- Physical Activities & Field Trips
- Private Parent Only Facebook Group with Daily Updates
- Birthday Cake or Treat on Birthday
- Professional Photographer mini shoot on select holidays
Why choose The Laughing Tree? http://thelaughingtree.ca/why-choose-the-laughing-tree/
Please get in touch to discuss your needs or to book a tour!
Our prices vary, as we offer drop-in, when available, as well as full and part-time options.
Full-Time (M-F) : $950 Per Month
Part Time (Up to 3 days per week): $650 Per Month
Daily Rate for Drop-in: $55 Full Day $35 Half Day
We are closed all Statutory Holidays and 3 weeks Vacation per year with ample notice.
Receipts and assistance with Government Subsidy available.
You can reach me here: http://thelaughingtree.ca/contact/
Thanks for your interest in The Laughing Tree!
*The Accreditation process includes 3 interviews with a third party agency, reference checks, application process, rigorous inspection of the facility with a safety screening, Child Development Level 1 and access to provincial standard level training plus all regular requirements (Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector and Intervention Screen with Social Services) Ongoing monitoring including a minimum of 6 home checks per year.